Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Amherst? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Amherst, New York, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in New York?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Amherst, NY
Because there are so many different brands to select from, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here’s five important things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Amherst.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.