Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Amherst? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Amherst, Massachusetts, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Amherst, MA
With so many different products, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here are five crucial things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you must consider when buying CBD in Amherst.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.