Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Amherst? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Amherst, Massachusetts, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Amherst and other cities including abington, easton, and sharon
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Amherst, MA
Because there are such a vast amount various options to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one must evaluate when buying CBD in Amherst or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.