Looking for high-quality CBD products in Ames? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Iowa!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ames, Iowa, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Ames and nearby cities like newton, ankeny, and johnston
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Iowa?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Ames, IA
Because there are so many different brands, it can become quite challenging to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here are five important things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s crucial to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Ames.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.