Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Ames? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Iowa!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ames, Iowa, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Iowa: Is CBD Legal in Iowa?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Ames, IA
With such a vast amount various options, it can often become challenging to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Ames or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.