Looking for premium-grade CBD Oil in Americus? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Americus, Georgia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Americus and nearby cities like college-park, thomasville, and conyers
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Georgia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Americus, GA
With such a vast amount various products, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the right product for you, here are several things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that you must think about when buying CBD in Americus.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.