Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Amarillo? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Texas!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Amarillo, Texas, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Texas?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Texas.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Amarillo, TX
With so many different companies to choose from, it can often be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Amarillo.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.