Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Altus? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Oklahoma!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Altus, Oklahoma, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Oklahoma: Is CBD Legal in Oklahoma?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Oklahoma.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Altus, OK
With such a vast number different companies, it can be quite challenging to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s 5 important things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Altus.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.