Looking for high-grade CBD in Altoona? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Altoona, Pennsylvania, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Altoona, PA
With so many different brands, it can often become difficult to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Altoona.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.