Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Alton, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Alton and nearby cities such as dekalb, westchester, and mundelein
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Alton, IL
With such a vast amount different products, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety quality products available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s 5 things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Alton or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.