Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in Alpharetta? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Alpharetta, Georgia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Alpharetta, GA
With such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can be quite challenging to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one must think about when purchasing CBD in Alpharetta or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.