Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Alpharetta? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Alpharetta, Georgia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Alpharetta and other cities including roswell, sandy-springs, and douglasville
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Georgia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Alpharetta, GA
Because there are so many different companies, it can often be difficult to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many quality products available, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Alpharetta or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.