Looking for premium-quality CBD Oil in Allentown? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Allentown, Pennsylvania, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Allentown, PA
Because there are such a vast number different companies to select from, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are 5 important things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you must consider when shopping for CBD in Allentown or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.