Looking for high-grade CBD products in Alexandria? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Alexandria, Virginia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Alexandria and other cities like staunton, bull-run, and bristol
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Alexandria, VA
With such a vast number various companies, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here’s five important things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Alexandria.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.