Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Alexandria? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Louisiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Alexandria, Louisiana, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Alexandria and nearby cities like natchitoches, terrytown, and lafayette
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Louisiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Alexandria, LA
Because there are so many various options to choose from, it can become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Alexandria or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.