Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Albuquerque? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout New Mexico!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Albuquerque, New Mexico, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Albuquerque and nearby cities including rio-rancho, las-cruces, and alamogordo
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Mexico?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Mexico.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Albuquerque, NM
Because there are such a vast amount different companies, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best product for you, here’s five things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Albuquerque.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.