Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Albany? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Oregon!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Albany, Oregon, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Albany and nearby cities like grants-pass, four-corners, and klamath-falls
Oregon CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Oregon?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Albany, OR
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can often be difficult to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are several things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Albany.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.