Looking for premium CBD oil products in Albany? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Albany, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Albany and neighboring cities including altadena, van-nuys, and wildomar
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Albany, CA
Because there are so many different brands to choose from, it can often become difficult to choose the right item for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are 5 things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you must consider when shopping for CBD in Albany.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.