Looking for high-grade CBD products in Albany? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Albany, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
California CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Albany, CA
With so many various companies, it can be quite difficult to choose the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Albany or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.