Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Alabaster? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Alabama!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Alabaster, Alabama, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Alabaster and neighboring cities including hoover, center-point, and athens
CBD Regulations in Alabama: Is CBD Oil Legal in Alabama?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Alabama.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Alabaster, AL
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Alabaster.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.