Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Akron? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Akron, Ohio, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Akron and other cities such as liberty, upper-arlington, and kent
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Akron, OH
Because there are so many different options, it can often be quite challenging to choose the right item for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Akron or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.