Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Aiken? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Aiken, South Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Aiken and neighboring cities including myrtle-beach, summerville, and five-forks
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Aiken, SC
Because there are such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can be difficult to choose the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are 5 things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Aiken or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.