Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Agawam, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Agawam and other cities such as belmont, northbridge, and wareham
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Agawam, MA
With such a vast number different products, it can become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is always best to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Agawam or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.