Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Agawam? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Agawam, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Agawam, MA
With such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are several things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one should think about when buying CBD in Agawam.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.