Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Affton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Missouri!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Affton, Missouri, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Missouri: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Missouri?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Affton, MO
With so many different companies to choose from, it can often be challenging to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Affton or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.