Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Addison? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Addison, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD in Addison, IL
With such a vast amount different options, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s 5 important things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Addison or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.