Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Abington? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Abington, Pennsylvania, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Abington and other cities like haverford, northampton, and upper-southampton
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Abington, PA
Because there are such a vast number different brands, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Abington.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.