Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Abington? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Abington, Massachusetts, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Abington, MA
Because there are so many various brands, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Abington or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.