Shopping for high-quality CBD in Abilene? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Texas!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Abilene, Texas, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Abilene and neighboring cities such as seagoville, kingsville, and bedford
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Texas?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Texas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Abilene, TX
With so many different brands to choose from, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Abilene.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.