Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products in Aberdeen? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Aberdeen, Washington, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Aberdeen and neighboring cities like lakewood, puyallup, and eastmont
Washington CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Aberdeen, WA
With so many various options, it can become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many high-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Aberdeen.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.