Looking for high-grade CBD Oil in Aberdeen? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout South Dakota!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Aberdeen, South Dakota, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in South Dakota?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in South Dakota.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Aberdeen, SD
With such a vast amount various options to select from, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s five things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Aberdeen or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.