Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Aberdeen? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Aberdeen, New Jersey, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Aberdeen, NJ
With such a vast amount various companies to select from, it can become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are 5 important things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Aberdeen or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.